February 20: The 2015 Annual League Meeting is going to be held at the Ellison Hall on Wednesday, March 11th, 2015. For more information, please visit the League Business page.
October 19: The 2014 AGM is going to be held at the Ellison Hall on Wednesday, November 24th. For more information, please visit the League Business page.
September 15th, 2013: KWSL will no longer be using I-Sight Optometry for the drop-off and pick-up location.
Eurosport Soccer & Rugby have kindly offered their store as the new KWSL point of contact. All future packages / payments / etc. can be dropped off at this location.
As the staff also handles Referee correspondence, as well as the Men's League, we remind Players that the staff are not available to answer questions, or field complaints or queries. Their retail business is the primary function and we ask that our League Members be respectful of this.
It is also more important than ever for Teams to clearly mark envelopes / information & Payments with KWSL and their Team name and Division.
Please see our Contact page for location and hours.
April 21, 2013: KWSL launches our new and improved website!
We tried to make the site even easier for you to use - nothing should be more than 2 clicks away! (3 tops, we swear :) Please take a little time to get familiar with the new layout.
We have made the following changes to the website:
- Contacts are now linked on the main navigation to your left
- The Schedule is now linked on the left, as well as in the Player's Pages
- Both Bulletin Boards are now in the Player's Pages
- Tournaments now has it's own section, and is linked to your left
- General Info is now called League Info
- We have new Media Reporting email links in the Players Pages. Give 'em a try.
We hope you like the changes. If you have any questions or comments, please email our Media Rep.